Skip directly to content

CARDIFFFFFFFF

• CARDIFFFFFFFF
    Posted on May 17, 2013
    Emma <3 says
    Edited on May 17, 2013

Sorry if there is already a thread like this!

I just thought it would be a nice idea to get to know people going to the Cardiff show in September. Even if I only recognize one face in the crowd, it would be nice!

SO... comment on this thread (if you're going) saying who you think/hope the support acts will be and where you will be travelling from!

I hope the support acts will be Panic at the Disco (there is a rumour going around) and Young Guns. A girl can dream...

Forum category:
the pole dancing sloth's picture
on May 17, 2013 - 12:48pm

Sorry if there is already a thread like this!

I just thought it would be a nice idea to get to know people going to the Cardiff show in September. Even if I only recognize one face in the crowd, it would be nice!

SO... comment on this thread (if you're going) saying who you think/hope the support acts will be and where you will be travelling from!

I hope the support acts will be Panic at the Disco (there is a rumour going around) and Young Guns. A girl can dream...

Forum category: 
yaaywaffles's picture

Hey :) What time are people planning on lining up tomorrow, its just Im coming on my own from Cwmbran and want to meet people in the line :)

cdjrvd's picture

Hey, if you like i can meet you and can que up together so you know someone, text saying your from paramore forum 07828850721

scarlet-dawn's picture

I'm coming on my own too, and thinking of getting there around 5:30 (if I don't get lost on the way) :P

cdjrvd's picture

Hi, I'm going to the concert as well might see you there. I'm a Paramore concert virgin. Very excited can't explain how excited I am :D Would anyone like to meet up and go there together?

Sean21's picture

I am going, I can't wait, would be great to see Young Guns, Panic At The Disco or You Me At Six because they are awesome. Even though I have see You Me At Six before with Paramore.

Ahh dream line up :)

Stuart_6's picture

I'm going to be there, travelling from Neath train station as that's the closest to me.

AllWeKnowIsEmma's picture

I'm going I wanted the support to be twenty one pilots but theyre touring then :/ hopefully it's someone good!

Knowing previous support acts I'm sure they'll be good!

seasabove's picture

im going! coming from Bridgend c:

It would be lovely to see you there :) ahh you're lucky you live so close!x

Butterfly19's picture

Hey :)
I'll come from Merthyr Tydfil.
Emma who you're going with? I've no one to go to the concert with :/ would be great if we met before the concert. :)

cdjrvd's picture

Hi, I'm going to see Paramore if you like I could meet you before the concert? I live in Cardiff so know my way around Cardiff quite well.

I'm going with my best friend :)
We're going to line up early in an attempt to get to the front so it'd be lovely to see you there. What sort of time were you aiming to be there?x

Odd. Devil.'s picture

Hey! I'm going to the Cardiff show too :) Travelling from Swansea (because of uni) otherwise would probably have ended up at the Manchester gig seen as I'm from Wrexham. Anyways...
No idea who the supports are gonna be, they're usually pretty good though.
:D

Yeah, I can't wait for the supports to be announced! Even if it turns out to be someone awful it would still be amazing! It'd be lovely to see you there :) x

Paraddraigo's picture

I'll be the first to answer.

I'll be at the Cardiff Show.

Can't wait!!!!!

me neither! uhhh you're profile picture makes me extremely jealous haha x

Paraddraigo's picture

I'm thinking of changing it actually, to my other M&G photo

alright you boaster ;) haha i would do anything to meet them i just haven't had the chance :(