Skip directly to content

Dude what is the deal?

• Dude what is the deal?
    Posted on Dec 23, 2010
    RAWR!! I AM TORI!! says
    Edited on March 30, 2012

Okay, four things. One the in-fighting, Two the trolls, Three the PCW, and Four the Spammers. Okay why fight? Do you like hurting other people to make yourselves feel better? Or are you just that stubborn? I mean I'm stubborn but not about two people breaking off of a band!! Get over it it's LIFE!! It's gonna happen anyway. It happened here, Josh was MOST LIKELY gonna quit later on. He has a wife, and will soon have a family MOST LIKELY once again. GET OVER IT ALREADY!! Sorry, but I had to get that through to the trolls as well. 

Speaking of "TROLLS", What is your purpose of ruining the minds of the younger generation of fans? There is some on here as young as 12 people!! The don't need to hear about your failing sex-life. Or how bad you wish you could get at a chick WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of your league. Please have some decency.

PCW sucks, that's about it for them. 

http://www.paramore.net/forums/paramorenet-election/ <--Maybe this will help some.

Spammers, two words.    SEARCH BAR.       Would you like a demo? Courtesy of Sandy of course. 

http://www.paramore.net/forums/guide-to-the-paramorenet-forums-for-dummi...

What happened to  "We Are Paramore" ? Ask yourself what it means. It means family, but it means a band. So what if they lose some members. It happens to every band. They can't last forever. Nothing does anymore. So grieve for a couple of days then STFU and move on. It's called LIFE and it happens in the fast lane people. Keep up. 

Peace Out,

Tori?Killu. 

Any Questions?

Forum category:
RAWR I AM TORI's picture
on December 23, 2010 - 9:21pm

Okay, four things. One the in-fighting, Two the trolls, Three the PCW, and Four the Spammers. Okay why fight? Do you like hurting other people to make yourselves feel better? Or are you just that stubborn? I mean I'm stubborn but not about two people breaking off of a band!! Get over it it's LIFE!! It's gonna happen anyway. It happened here, Josh was MOST LIKELY gonna quit later on. He has a wife, and will soon have a family MOST LIKELY once again. GET OVER IT ALREADY!! Sorry, but I had to get that through to the trolls as well. 

Speaking of "TROLLS", What is your purpose of ruining the minds of the younger generation of fans? There is some on here as young as 12 people!! The don't need to hear about your failing sex-life. Or how bad you wish you could get at a chick WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of your league. Please have some decency.

PCW sucks, that's about it for them. 

http://www.paramore.net/forums/paramorenet-election/ <--Maybe this will help some.

Spammers, two words.    SEARCH BAR.       Would you like a demo? Courtesy of Sandy of course. 

http://www.paramore.net/forums/guide-to-the-paramorenet-forums-for-dummi...

What happened to  "We Are Paramore" ? Ask yourself what it means. It means family, but it means a band. So what if they lose some members. It happens to every band. They can't last forever. Nothing does anymore. So grieve for a couple of days then STFU and move on. It's called LIFE and it happens in the fast lane people. Keep up. 

Peace Out,

Tori?Killu. 

Any Questions?

Forum category: 
RAWR I AM TORI's picture

Matt now you just jinxed yourself and now Sandy will win

MidnightFelicis97's picture

@Luci
But winning is important!
I'm winning :D
I just think it's really funny :')

RAWR I AM TORI's picture

thalia i could ring your neck right now...

thaliadeyanira's picture

welll id' like to know why farro bros left the band

RAWR I AM TORI's picture

Eh..They need some hope. I can't crush all of it in one topic. Maybe two though...

violet cullen's picture

@Sandy
Amen. ;)

RAWR I AM TORI's picture

anytime. :D

violet cullen's picture

Tbh the whole "Paramore election" is bull shit. The Web Crew hasn't agreed to let the "winner" have moderating abilities on this site nor can they. That's something just out of reach, even if they wanted it to happen it's more of a legal issue with the site and Cisco themselves.
And if people think that "winning" this "election" means anything you're mistaken. Hate to sound rude but the people nominated and some others practically run this site, we're all respected for the most part and "winning" means nothing. We really don't need any sort of tense power struggle on this site either.

YelyahSandy's picture

Thanks for the free topic advertisement babe.

RAWR I AM TORI's picture

had to get through to the trolls some how!!

TaylorLP1294's picture

Ahhh Tori....u make me laugh, way to go with the bluntness :p...way to tell them how u really feel.