Skip directly to content

Half Noise (Zac Farro) EP coming soon

• Half Noise (Zac Farro) EP coming soon
    Posted on Jan 22, 2012
    oh_star says
    Edited on April 19, 2012

First off, I am terribly sorry to bring this up. However, I thought you might want to know. Yes, Zac Farro's new band, in which he is the singer, is coming out with its EP soon. Don't know the date yet. And please.... Let's not reflect on the past right now...

EDIT: Soon I will update this to make it look all snazzy and official (I'll put some links, photos, video teasers, etc) but right now I'll just throw out there that Half Noise tweeted 21 days ago that the EP will be out in a couple of months!!! =)

Forum category:
Oh_star's picture
on January 22, 2012 - 11:27pm

First off, I am terribly sorry to bring this up. However, I thought you might want to know. Yes, Zac Farro's new band, in which he is the singer, is coming out with its EP soon. Don't know the date yet. And please.... Let's not reflect on the past right now...

EDIT: Soon I will update this to make it look all snazzy and official (I'll put some links, photos, video teasers, etc) but right now I'll just throw out there that Half Noise tweeted 21 days ago that the EP will be out in a couple of months!!! =)

Forum category: 
Parent At The Disco's picture

BTW, Relient K are really fun live. Worth seeing if you haven't.

tragically_hip's picture

Zac is touring with Relient K now.

Bartman2001's picture

Bump to the original

MeganAudreyB's picture

HalfNoises' EP will be releasing tomorrow (October 1) in the UK and Oct 2 in the US and everywhere else.

Bartman2001's picture

Not a bad song it reminds me of Moby or R.E.M songs from the first couple albums they did after Bill Berry left. I'd still rather hear some Rock 'n Roll maybe Novel American will one day release some stuff.

Parent At The Disco's picture

I just got around to listening to this ("Free The House"). While definitely not in the Pop Punk genre, I think it's pretty. http://halfnoise.us/

Madhelica's picture

I'm not even going to lie- the song sounds boring to me. I loved Zac as a drummer, but I guess this was a reason for leaving Paramore. He wanted his own thing. But oh well, goodluck to him I guess.

Oh_star's picture

@bartman2001 Yes that is true! The song is great you can watch it on their website: halfnoise.us
@tinybombs hahaha yes and he is very good check out halfnoise.us
@paraweirdo101 OMG ME NIETHER!!!

Oh_star's picture

@Fionna the human
OMG I WISH I SAW YOUR COMMENT EARLIER!!!!! I have missed talking to you sooooo much!!!!!! I'm so glad you got a fb!!!!!! I'm gonna go comment on your profile now since comments are finally back up :D

Bartman2001's picture

Not always the most reputatble source of news but:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_Noise

[b]on the 14th June 2012 released "Free the House" their first official song and music video[/b]

tinybombs's picture

Zac sings? omg I need to hear this.

paraweirdo101's picture

I can't wait for everyone's music to come out: Paramore, half Noise, and Novel American! :)

Fionna The Human's picture

I LOOOOOOOVE Erase Me so I'm super excited for this EP!!

(btw LIIIIINDSEY!!! I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVEEEEEER!!! I FINALLY GOT A FACEBOOK SO YOU NEED TO FIND ME ON THERE!!!:D)

Muhahahaa's picture

I just read that they will be touring with Canon Blue and Paper Route. Sounds pretty awesome! I'm glad at least Zac is back on stage! :) So we don't have to wait for the EP that long I guess.

darth vada's picture

Well i'm excited for both of the bands and I hope things go well for all

Oh_star's picture

@Bartman2001 Yeah I totally couldn't agree more. But at least Half Noise is coming out with their EP in a little over a month! =]

Oh_star's picture

@Migeparadict!: Josh has a band that he plays guitar in called Novel American, whih Zac plays drums in (don't ask me how he'll manage two bands at once!). They're still lookin for a singer :/

@Rach: Agreed. I guess it's good that they're making sure that they get the PERFECT singer, though, so when the finally find one, there should be no disappointment :)

renegade_rach's picture

Are Novel American EVER going to find a singer? Seems like they've been searching for ages. Just saying.

RiotinMe_2's picture

wew! what about his bro??

Bartman2001's picture

I know Josh isn't big on his voice. I do think he's a better backing vocalist but it's been ages time for some new music from these guys. Finding a new singer can't be that hard.

Oh_star's picture

He probably should! Or Josh! I mean my gosh they've been looking for the perfect singer for WAYY too long now, it's about time that they've just realized that the band already has two perfectly good singers in it. :/

Bartman2001's picture

Zac should sing for Novel American too!

Oh_star's picture

@Australianeeds.....: Yes. Go on YouTube they have several songs like "Hide You Eyes" :)

AustraliaNeedsMoreParamorexx's picture

Are there any videos of Zac singing in this new band? i haven't even heard of this one! haha Good on him. :)

Oh_star's picture

@Bartman2001: No. Zac started Half Noise (before it was called Tunnel) right after he left Paramore... Then he agreed to play drums for Novel American but still sing for Half Noise (don't ask me how he'll manage to tour for both! Haha).... Novel American is still going but they just need a singer which they've been looking for forever now....

Bartman2001's picture

Is this a the final nail in the coffin for Novel American?