Skip directly to content

Headbanging is Crucial

• Headbanging is Crucial
    Posted on May 12, 2010
    :ParaMatt says
    Edited on March 30, 2012

Really fun game!

Look at the person that last posted on the discussion...look at the profile....find a cool qoute from there profile and post it here !  Great way to make friends on the paramore website!!! :D

Get Gameing

Forum category:
ParaMatt_5's picture
on May 12, 2010 - 4:23am

Really fun game!

Look at the person that last posted on the discussion...look at the profile....find a cool qoute from there profile and post it here !  Great way to make friends on the paramore website!!! :D

Get Gameing

Forum category: 
KarishmaP.'s picture

"I once killed a man with a guitar string." - Bart

Bartman2001's picture

"Everyone has their own little internal world--a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic--individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding people isn't hard Neku... It's Impossible" -Joshua Kiryu

MaxAxil's picture

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do!"
-Steve Jobs

-Astrid-'s picture

"The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem" ~Captain Jack Sparrow

JakeAdkins's picture

"The following statement is true: The preceding statement was false" -George Carlin

Bartman2001's picture

No favorite quotes listed.

sarahthalyas1's picture

You don't need anyone's permission to be exactly who you want to be, -Hayley Williams

Daydreamer70's picture

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, i'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if u cant handle me at my worst,then u sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - MILNEY

Milney's picture

"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, one for helping others." - Audrey Hepburn

Kimberly_Key's picture

No quotes there..

DanielParayno's picture

pika! pika-pika!
- pikachu
BTW, are pokemons named based on the only word they say
or the only thing they can say is their name?(from memecenter)

carolmolinda's picture

"It's sad when friends become enemies. But what's even worse is when they become strangers"- (Hayley Williams)

ParamoreFTSK's picture

Support music everyday, because there's not a day where music won't be there for you- Hayley Williams

Misguided-Ghost's picture

It's not faith if you use your eyes- Paramore

Blazer64's picture

"I've discovered as I've grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you're a kid. It isn't just a straightforward fairytale." - Rachel McAdams

Bartman2001's picture

To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowed in prayer- Ghandi

ParamoreFTSK's picture

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not"- Kurt Cobain

paramorefanman's picture

" Normal is nothing to aspire to, It's something to get away from" - Jodie Foster

Bartman2001's picture

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt

The Moster's Daughter's picture

"I've discovered as I've grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you're a kid. It isn't just a straightforward fairytale." -Rachel McAdams

Bartman2001's picture

" I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Winston Churchill

Parent At The Disco's picture

''Sometimes, it takes a good fall to know were you stand.'' -Hayley Willaims

paracookies's picture

" Normal is nothing to aspire to, It's something to get away from" - Jodie Foster :)

Bartman2001's picture

A crazy man thinks he is smart but, a smart man already knows he is crazy - Shakespeare

Nevena's picture

Be yourself. :)

Saccharine's picture

"I would rather write her a song, because songs don't wait to resolve, and because songs mean so much to her. Stories wait for endings, but songs are brave things bold enough to sing when all they know is darkness. These words, like most words, will be written next to midnight, between hurricane and harbor, as both claim to save her." - TWLOHA

theelectricnight's picture

" Normal is nothing to aspire to, It's something to get away from" - Jodie Foster "

Bartman2001's picture

No quotes on your profile

PneumaSpirit's picture

Shut up and listen to the music Expect the unexpected.

Lycanfreak2's picture

'' You were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I''

Pages