Skip directly to content

In The Mourning and Hello Cold World

• In The Mourning and Hello Cold World
    Posted on Mar 26, 2011
    Brand New Eyes says
    Edited on March 30, 2012

When the new songs be all released, I'll delete this.

Renegade.

Paramore Singles Club cover

ABOUT IN THE MOURNING:

We know this song, but a while ago I remember Hayley saying somewhere that they recorded it adding a new bridge. In the same show that Renegade was played for the first time, they also played this extended version of In The Mourning, with the bridge and a part of the song Landslide, by Fleetwood Mac. Check it out (great video and audio quality):

The lyrics of the bridge (thanks to @Lil_someone!):

"And it takes all my strength
    Not to dig you up from the ground in which you lay
    The biggest part of me, you were the greatest thing, and now you're just a memory [*]"

*I think here she sings "to me blow out" but as I'm not absolutely sure, I'm not gonna add it, just leave an observation.

And I'm adding the lyrics of the part of Landslide that's in the song:

Well I've been afraid of changin'
    'Cause I've built my life around you
    But time is bolder, children get older
    I'm getting older too

So

Take this love back, take it down

Oh I climb a mountain and I turn around

And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills

And a landslide brought me down

And a landslide brought me down...

For those who are wondering if the studio version of ITM is going to have the Landslide part, the answer is NO.

About an hour ago (September 14th, just saying), a fan (@OZparamore) asked this to Hayley on Twitter, and she said that it was specially for FBR15 concert.

AND - The releasing of this studio version of ITM is gonna be in December 5th, 11. My source is a brazilian fan site. I didn't know where they had taken it from, but then @continuum told me, it was from Singles Club preorder page.

ABOUT HELLO COLD WORLD

Do you remember that the band has said that they've recorded 4 songs? We knew Monster, Renegade, ITM, but the last one was a complete mistery to us. Not anymore (: As I mentioned, its name is Hello Cold World (I confess that, for me, the name is not great, but anyway, it's a title, something that doesn't matter that much if the song is good. So I'll wait.) It was revealed here. According to the already mentioned brazilian fan site, the release of this one is going to be in November, 7th, 11, and its official. As I said above, you can preorder the Paramore Singles Club, which includes HCW.

A last PS: The fan site is called Paramore and More and it's well-known among brazilian fans of the band. If you're interested, the website is this. If you don't understand a damn of what's written, you can talk with the girls on Twitter - they can speak in English very well -, like them on Facebook  or follow them on Tumblr . It's an amazing fan club, if you're interested, it's my reccomendation (:

TAKE A LOOK DOWN HERE

@Lydia gave us a link to a place on LJ where you can download the full show for FBR 15th Anniversary, where Renegade, In The Mourning and even Monster were played, in mp3 (in a good quality)! If you're interested, it's here.

K, bye.

Forum category:
_Brand New Eyes's picture
on March 26, 2011 - 10:15am

When the new songs be all released, I'll delete this.

Renegade.

Paramore Singles Club cover

ABOUT IN THE MOURNING:

We know this song, but a while ago I remember Hayley saying somewhere that they recorded it adding a new bridge. In the same show that Renegade was played for the first time, they also played this extended version of In The Mourning, with the bridge and a part of the song Landslide, by Fleetwood Mac. Check it out (great video and audio quality):

The lyrics of the bridge (thanks to @Lil_someone!):

"And it takes all my strength
Not to dig you up from the ground in which you lay
The biggest part of me, you were the greatest thing, and now you're just a memory [*]"

*I think here she sings "to me blow out" but as I'm not absolutely sure, I'm not gonna add it, just leave an observation.

And I'm adding the lyrics of the part of Landslide that's in the song:

Well I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time is bolder, children get older
I'm getting older too

So

Take this love back, take it down

Oh I climb a mountain and I turn around

And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills

And a landslide brought me down

And a landslide brought me down...

For those who are wondering if the studio version of ITM is going to have the Landslide part, the answer is NO.

About an hour ago (September 14th, just saying), a fan (@OZparamore) asked this to Hayley on Twitter, and she said that it was specially for FBR15 concert.

AND - The releasing of this studio version of ITM is gonna be in December 5th, 11. My source is a brazilian fan site. I didn't know where they had taken it from, but then @continuum told me, it was from Singles Club preorder page.

ABOUT HELLO COLD WORLD

Do you remember that the band has said that they've recorded 4 songs? We knew Monster, Renegade, ITM, but the last one was a complete mistery to us. Not anymore (: As I mentioned, its name is Hello Cold World (I confess that, for me, the name is not great, but anyway, it's a title, something that doesn't matter that much if the song is good. So I'll wait.) It was revealed here. According to the already mentioned brazilian fan site, the release of this one is going to be in November, 7th, 11, and its official. As I said above, you can preorder the Paramore Singles Club, which includes HCW.

A last PS: The fan site is called Paramore and More and it's well-known among brazilian fans of the band. If you're interested, the website is this. If you don't understand a damn of what's written, you can talk with the girls on Twitter - they can speak in English very well -, like them on Facebook  or follow them on Tumblr . It's an amazing fan club, if you're interested, it's my reccomendation (:

TAKE A LOOK DOWN HERE

@Lydia gave us a link to a place on LJ where you can download the full show for FBR 15th Anniversary, where Renegade, In The Mourning and even Monster were played, in mp3 (in a good quality)! If you're interested, it's here.

K, bye.

Forum category: 
samrosy's picture

Hello Cold world cuts off at the end for me... There's a video on YouTube that proves that this isn't 'just the way it sounds' . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFj06n0DmwA&feature=related

Does anyone have solutions?

kathe lopez's picture

I already have the new paramore More
and the new song in the mourning and cold word hello
sensational songs are super and I keep listening

Muhahahaa's picture

I like the fact that the live version of 'In The Mourning' sounds a lot like the studio version. :)

belindarockstar's picture

In The Mourning is actually amazing!

Lil_someone's picture
Undivided's picture

I'm abusing my refresh button waiting for In The Mourning to come out!!!! This has been my MOST anticipated song from Paramore since I heard the demo. I love their songs like this, it's so beautiful.

ramres's picture

@Looking_Up The video is from the FBR15 show in NYC on September 7th.

Muhahahaa's picture

The Singles Club won't be available on iTunes guys!

looking_up_3's picture

@YashiMarie got em and LOVE em! but does anyone know the show where the video was taken ^ and where?

YashiMarie's picture

if you guys didn't preorder the singles club it's a must! The songs are fantastic (that is an understatement) !

looking_up_3's picture

so none of these songs are on itunes yet? when will they be?

Mel_Reynolds's picture

it's "now your just a memory to let go of" i think xxx

paramore_LDN's picture

hmmm HCW is definetly different to their previous stuff, which is a good thing because we don't want the same thing over & over again.

not sure if it's to my taste, think I'll put it at the bottom of my Paramore playlist with Misery Business, but it's a fun catchy tune.

it's certainly nice to be getting this new music :-D

Georgia's picture

So are the new singles being released on itunes?

insaneParafan's picture

im in the uk and it seems like hello cold world hasnt been released yet, yeah its flying around the internet already, but have the officially released it yet? i want it soooo baaad!

Rock-Serenity's picture

http://www.mediafire.com/?98zngdsxok1hhfu

The link to hello cold world if you wanna download it!!! :D

Joe Gibson's picture

Anyone know why the song hasn't been released yet? It's the 7th here and not available to download.

ATTINEN31's picture

Hello Cold World Official song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWVvWFQmmYQ enjoy guys :))

tragically_hip's picture

@Carla
You and the person who made this discussion (check link) should become friends
http://www.paramore.net/forums/ac5d1b-what-time-on-the-7th-is-hello-cold...

--------------------

MidnightFelicis97's picture

@Carla
Lmfao.
If you're being serious then you're pretty stupid. If you're joking then good one! :')

CarlaRose's picture

Okay, it's November 7th now in the UK. When can I download HCW?

ParamoreIsinmyblood'05's picture

OH and the song is called Disaster (:

ParamoreIsinmyblood'05's picture

Everyone that is talking about the Hello Cold World that sounds like Decode ITS NOT PARAMORE. But an amazing band called Cruskin its a French rock band and these guys are so flipping good!

Lil_someone's picture

@RinoaShadow You probably haven't heard the actual preview. It's not that fake Decode-sounding clip everybody's discussing but this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAv6jYWJR84
This is Paramore's Hello Cold World for sure.

RinoaShadow's picture

I can't wait for HCW to be out!

But it seriosuly bugs me how the 'preview' of it isn't really it. It actually is a song by a band called Cruskin :\
It really bothers me because now BOTH bands are suffering for it-- People are giving up on paramore for a song they didn't even write, and Cruskin have had the credit for their song taken by accident...

Anyway, I'm still super excited about HCW and cant wait to hear it! >,

ParamoreISthebestband_2's picture

cant wait till HCW tommorow. i love their songs that they've come out so far (monster, renegade) especially renegade. I dont really see why people are freaking out about everything and saying that renegade and HCW is overproduced and stuff. first, HCW full version isint even out yet and renegade is just like where the lines overlap to me atleast. let it go people, no need to be bashing them and saying that they lost their talent and everything :)

jigger_88's picture

@NicoFromChile, that would be interesting.

NicoFromChile's picture

Adam said In the mournig is full band *o*

paramorefanboy1239's picture

Acually I did some research and Hayley stated that they will have some heavy tracks for new album

Bartman2001's picture

In the Morning is superb and Monster quite good. Renegade leaves a bit to be desired for me personally. Too over produced and computer musicy for my taste. Haven't heard HCW all the way through yet so I can't comment.

Pages