Skip directly to content

Musical tastes

• Musical tastes
    Posted on Sep 4, 2010
    clarissa610 says
    Edited on March 30, 2012

Heeeey there Paraworld.

I thought it would be fun to know each other by our musical testes :)

So the first who wants to comment gotta go visit my profile, look at my fave bands and write here in his/her comment what he/she thinks about my musical taste.

The next person who wants to comment will check the profile of the last person who commented to this discussion, and so on.

I know it seems to be complicated, but it's pretty easy. it takes more to describe it than to just play it :P

Okay :)

let's start! have fun!

Forum category:
clarissa610's picture
on September 4, 2010 - 1:52pm

Heeeey there Paraworld.

I thought it would be fun to know each other by our musical testes :)

So the first who wants to comment gotta go visit my profile, look at my fave bands and write here in his/her comment what he/she thinks about my musical taste.

The next person who wants to comment will check the profile of the last person who commented to this discussion, and so on.

I know it seems to be complicated, but it's pretty easy. it takes more to describe it than to just play it :P

Okay :)

let's start! have fun!

Forum category: 
Talking Fire Fly's picture

We've got a Florence fan over here! That's awesome. I love her too. The other 3 are also really great, especially Paramore <3.

ParamoretheMachine's picture

Oh my gosh! You're a Florence fan too! Yeah! I wasn't able to recognize the other bands but I'm sure they're great. :D

BlackRose939♪'s picture

awesome taste, avenged sevenfold, evanescence and mcr are all ace (so is paramore obviously)
XD

lozzy_parawhore's picture

ace taste in music! i love flyleaf and mcr and lol definetely paramore!

ismiseparawhore's picture

It's okay I suppose, I only like a few of them.

dandelion in spring's picture

Dude you got a great taste in music... :D

mbowxcks127's picture

really not bad tastes in music even though im not into the metal/ heavy metal bands

Minnow26's picture

the red hot chills are SIIICKKK i love them sooo much. Especially their bass parts, but then again, who doesnt! haha Thats kinda the only band on there besides paramore that I listen to though. :)

parawhoregleek's picture

ok... to be honest its kinds hard to tell. u have a few similar but very different bands listed in your faves. going by some of the bands listed ur a pretty awesome person. u have to be to be a paramore fan XD
some of the bands you listen to, bug me big time though, but being a paramore fan balances that out, (hehe dont worry thats in a sarcastic tone =p)

paradreamer17's picture

May I say, you seem like an awesome person and someone I would be best friends with! And from what it sounds like you have awesome music tastes! I don't know most of the bands you listed but I do know a few like Green Day, Coldplay, OneRepublic. I think it'd be awesome to get to know you!

BlackRose939♪'s picture

Haven't heard of some, but some are really great (paramore, obviously, evanescence, all time low and nickelback, for example) so overall great music taste :)

Talking Fire Fly's picture

some of them i havent even heard about . but the most are really nice. of course we all love paramore . and my chemical romance is nice :x.. so in my opinion. great music taste. ;)

ThisHeartItBeats's picture

Must bump this topic to the front for the sole purpose of personally acknowledging and applauding the typo "musical testes".

Minnow26's picture

I think all time low are pretty cool :) Of course i love paramore too haha. I love remembering sunday and the harmonies in that song are SUPER FABTASTIC. Also I love you me at six :) Always attract and liquid confidense are some of my favorites. You got some good taste in music :)

panda98wayy's picture

good taste in music:) I haven't heard of some, but the ones I have heard of are awesome:D I like quite a lot of musicians.

dandelion in spring's picture

good musical taste :) I like the most bands or musicians:D

HeadbangWithHayley's picture

Pretty good i say! Not heard of some, but the ones I have heard of are awesome ;)

mimicherif's picture

great taste in muisc :3 taylor swift is awsome *-*
and violin is one of the best instruments ever :3

NotWarNotRapture's picture

JUSTIN BIEBER?????????

tragically_hip's picture

I can play Sarah Smiles on my musical testes.

:)

SugarCoatedBullet's picture

Nice taste! A lot of bands that I love.

I love My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Paramore (duh), Green Day, Blink 182 and You Me At Six.

Kevin Kaizer's picture

I like Bullet for My Valentine, Green Day, and Evanescence

Alyssa_4's picture

I love Paramore of course :D Never Shout Never,Gorillaz, 30 Second To Mars,Muse and Green Day! Green Day is one of my favourite bands :)

Nan-Si-Lor's picture

I love many of the bands like PARAMORE, obviously which is my favoutire band. But also Phoenix, The Ting Tings,Metro Station,Escape The Fate,30 Seconds to Mars All Time Low, Muse, Daft Punk, Jimmy Eat World, Vampire Weekend, We The Kings, Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, Kings Of Leon, Sum 4, MGMT...

So many bands, I love your musical tastes :)

ShawnzyGuitarist's picture

I absolutly love paramore of course lol. I like My Chemical Romance. I like some Muse but not most of it. Ive never heard of the other person.

ali-we-know's picture

Well, You like Paramore which is obviously good, but i dont really like the rest of your music taste

Dish's picture

Firstly, i love Florence and the machine and a lot of the other bands you listen to. Since I listen to a few of the similar things I think it's okay but it's very pop punk. Maybe a but of variety?

Toxic X_X's picture

...I know only Metallica from there. ;D

Paraless_4's picture

:)smile! says
(3 hours ago)

I have no clue who any of those people are.

yeah, im pretty sure thats the reason good music is dying

smiley_5's picture

I have no clue who any of those people are...

Pages