Skip directly to content

Paramore Cover Songs

• Paramore Cover Songs
    Posted on Sep 19, 2009
    Dohgirl_82 says
    Edited on March 30, 2012

Paramore have done heaps of covers, Kaiser Chiefs - Loves Not A Copmpetition (but I'm winning), Foo Fighters - My Hero, U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday, Kings of Leon - Use Somebody, just to name a few. I was wondering what Australian music everyone would like to hear Paramore cover?

I want to hear them do Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet.

Forum category:
Dohgirl_82's picture
on September 19, 2009 - 9:18pm

Paramore have done heaps of covers, Kaiser Chiefs - Loves Not A Copmpetition (but I'm winning), Foo Fighters - My Hero, U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday, Kings of Leon - Use Somebody, just to name a few. I was wondering what Australian music everyone would like to hear Paramore cover?

I want to hear them do Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet.

Forum category: 
randomgreenduck's picture

i reckon something by Jimmy Eat World! like May Angels Bring You In or The Middle maybe! oh wait aussie music, LOL! hmmm.... oooo Powderfinger!

-FallenRiot's picture

id love to see them cover tegan and sara!!!

PARAMxRE's picture

id like to see them cover Nirvana :)

itsariot's picture

Chiefs - Loves Not A Copmpetition (but I'm winning) so good

wendy_13's picture

Early INXS like 'don't change" that would be awesome

alessss_16's picture

maybe powderfinger? or ACDC.

Annabella1016's picture

something interesting and cool would be awesome.

me by boring me's picture

i'd like them to do a green day cover, like good riddance (time of your life) or something. that would be really cool

paramore_freak_6's picture

oppps sry caps lock

A SHORT STACK SONG! lol! JUST WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HERE A GIRL SING THT . . ..

Patrick_11's picture

YES! fall at your feet would be amazing! haha, ( i sae crowded house live) hehe. id like to see them cover if i know you by the presets, i no, random, but hayleys voice would suit it awsomely. haha

brand_new_eyes_2's picture

i'd love to see paramore cover some jet songs... maybe look what you've done or come around again also anything by acdc... i'm thinking highway to hell...

ParaMatt_5's picture

Breathe Me by Sia.

lol i just saw that today . . .it's amazing WAY better than Gaga
no offence

_mela_'s picture

KymRiot's picture

hmm, im not too sure about that one ai :) but if they ever did an aussie song cover, we know it would be good.lol.

the best cover song they ever did in my opinion is proably "Hear you Me" by jimmy eat world. their cover of that song is amazing. people if you havnt seen it look it up on youtube!! its amazing, and plus josh sings a lot in that song which makes it even more amazing.lol.

Dohgirl_82's picture

Midnight Oil's 'Beds are Burning' would be really good too.

andy_rocks21's picture

if it was aussie music maybe Leaps And Bounds by Paul Kelly and the Coloured Girls
here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LMGJmClnUI
I love it just cause the lyrics are soo good I don't really like that type of music and the fact that my uncle was the guitarist helps too lol :)

cj_shwing's picture

oh maybe some slim dusty?

nah but really 'heavy heart' by you am i

ParaGripa_2's picture

yeah all of them are unique..I would love to if they do smth by MyChem:]

DREY_2's picture

Paramore covers are always great ^^ :)