Skip directly to content

Paramore Fan Club Membership

• Paramore Fan Club Membership
    Posted on Apr 8, 2010
    ParaWebCrew says
    Edited on April 25, 2013

Quick Update:

We have heard from a few of you that you did receive your invitation after signing up for the Paramore Fan Club. If you haven’t already, please check the junk mail folder on the e-mail account used to purchase your membership. If you still have not received it, please contact memberships@paramorefanclub.com for assistance. 

Thanks,
    ParaWebCrew

UPDATE 3/27/13 - ICYMI Here's the latest update from PFC.com,

"Important note for paramorefanclub.com members

Almost a year ago we decided that we wanted to make some needed changes to our fan club and at that point we decided to stop accepting new members. We wanted to offer a new, updated experience for our fans. We then started to play around with the idea of a singles club to release some new music we had. That was a lot of fun for us and allowed us to test out a few ideas we were building for our community at Paramore.net.

But that wasn't the perfect solution either.

So we've been working on combining all this into one place and we look forward to showing you what we've come up with. Over the next couple months - we will start inviting certain members to our new site to get your feedback. We want to make it really special for everyone. So keep an eye out for your invitation.

- The Paramore Crew"

As always, please stay tuned to http://www.paramorefanclub.com/ for updates.
    Forum category:
ParaWebCrew's picture
on April 8, 2010 - 11:30am

Quick Update:

We have heard from a few of you that you did receive your invitation after signing up for the Paramore Fan Club. If you haven’t already, please check the junk mail folder on the e-mail account used to purchase your membership. If you still have not received it, please contact memberships@paramorefanclub.com for assistance. 

Thanks,
ParaWebCrew

UPDATE 3/27/13 - ICYMI Here's the latest update from PFC.com,

"Important note for paramorefanclub.com members

Almost a year ago we decided that we wanted to make some needed changes to our fan club and at that point we decided to stop accepting new members. We wanted to offer a new, updated experience for our fans. We then started to play around with the idea of a singles club to release some new music we had. That was a lot of fun for us and allowed us to test out a few ideas we were building for our community at Paramore.net.

But that wasn't the perfect solution either.

So we've been working on combining all this into one place and we look forward to showing you what we've come up with. Over the next couple months - we will start inviting certain members to our new site to get your feedback. We want to make it really special for everyone. So keep an eye out for your invitation.

- The Paramore Crew"

As always, please stay tuned to http://www.paramorefanclub.com/ for updates.
Forum category: 
emmacakez's picture

Wait, so can I never join the PFC ever now?? :( that's so sad and unfair! can't you only have a chance to get a meet and greet if you're in the PFC? :((((( Gosh I'm so disappointed. It's my dream to meet them and now I won't even get the chance. :( I hope you guys change your rule about this soon, or send me an invite if that'll make me apart of the PFC. It'd be a dream come true. love you guys so much, hope I can meet you someday or you guys change your mind about allowing members or make buying meet and greets a more 'every man for himself' type deal.

Finally got to see you guys live in atlanta a few weeks ago, and it was all I'd ever hoped for! I've spent the last 6 years with you guys being my all time favorite band, and I never thought I'd get the opportunity to see you live, but I finally did and it was so amazing!

zeronightmare's picture

Hello To all friendssss

vii234's picture

every night i always dream to see you, or can join with paramore fans club, and i wish you can invite me to join in paramore fans club, my email is levirizki91@yahoo.com please invite me

BakesMillj's picture

HAPPY PEOPLE??? THERE IS NO MORE FAN CLUB ARE YOU HAPPY??????????????

chris10lee's picture

I'd love to join in on the fun!

Writing_Sins's picture

I would LOVE to join! How do i get an invite? (:

eiramyelhsa_'s picture

An invite, please? :/

aizel pelesco's picture

I haven't received mine too :(

ParaKitten's picture

I haven't received mine. :'(

WTFritz's picture

An invite would be much appreciated.

Zuly2013's picture

maria.sandoval79@yahoo.com PLEASE I WANT THIS SO BAD. I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THEM SINCE 2005!

vertz's picture

if someone could send me an invite to vertsmedia@gmail.com I'd be so happy, been my number 1 band since I first heard them years ago

Alex PM's picture

I need one invite plz give me

paraemilyy's picture

I used to be a member of the fan club and missed my renew email, i'm dieing for this to open back up!

soniahawks's picture

Can I pretty please have an invite?

Oktimeforplanc's picture

Today is my 21st birthday! I have been a fan of Paramore for about 6 years. It would be really awesome if I could get an invite into the fan club. I have always wanted to meet the band. Also I have only seen them once live in concert which was at Grad Nite 2010. Thanks and have a great day!

Heybrittany4L's picture

Is it still possible to become a member of the fan club because I've been waiting 2 years and still never got an invite.

killat13's picture

May I have an invite? it would be an honor i would cherish. and make the most out of. killat13@gmail.com

TacoGomez's picture

So how exactly do u go about getting an invite? Also since the fan club isnt available to all wouldn't it be fair to allow everyone in on the pre sale? I had to pay double the price for tix and the extra money I paid doesnt even go to the band. It goes to someone who is just reselling tix at a higher price. Just saying. But an invite would be nice and greatly appreciated

xXParamoreFreakXx_2's picture

An invite would be much appreciated. <3

sue_dominguez's picture

Please please please please.!! I would like and love that I recived an invatation to PFC. It would be a great honor for me to be a part of the fan club. I would love to meet paramore one day. Paramore is coming to México and I would love to go. Please send me an invite... My e-mail is susie_dominguez99@hotmail.com.

TheDreRock's picture

Okay so maybe I have a paramore obsession.....LOLOLOL
anyway, paramore hasn't played in my state since 2010 and we were having financial struggles at that time so we missed it :(
okay so no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-w I wanna at least see them in concert (M&G would be better xD). I wanna tell them in person how they and their music saved my life when I was ready to quit it and end it all...
I've seen from youtube footage of concerts and M&G's that they are doing well as a band and stuff, buuuuuuut i wanna join the fan club so I can see it for myself, i guess im also requesting that they come back to Delaware (hint hint) ;)

OK.m.fan.'s picture

Oh i want so bad to be a PFC member!!! Gahhh meeting Paramore is my dream, and now it seems impossible.... Paramore is one of the most important things in my life, apart from family etc. Because of them i am now who i am and i know what i want and how to get through rough times. And how to dream. I love Paramore with all my heart. And i still have a hope :)
PS Can't wait for 5th June!!! Paramore in Warsaw!!! Greetings from Poland <3333

Nakomi's picture

i have not yet received my invitation

daniella_k's picture

How do you receive an invitation for the PFC?? I was a member but it expired just before the PFC stopped accepting members and i never got the chance to renew it and now it's too late and i've been hoping to meet the band since they first came to Australia:(

xXParamoreFreakXx_2's picture

Please, please, and please! I would love an invitation to PFC. It would be an honor for me to a part of the fan club. I have listened to Paramore since the beginning of 7th grade, and I am about to be a senior in high school. I just attended their Houston, Texas concert last night and it was amazing. I would have loved to meet them. Though I understand that dream may or may not come true one day, at least I finally made the first one come true by saving up for the concert by myself. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Please send me an invite! My email is heathsroxsox@yahoo.com
Lots of love! <3 This would mean the WORLD to me.

Luísa.'s picture

I NEED an invitation to PFC, please. Paramore is coming to Brazil again and I want to have a chance to win a M&G or anything else...Please ):

mondshourb96's picture

Ugh awww man! I never realized this! I finally got my dad to let me do it and now I can't! :(

Diesa's picture

Hello! Ive been a Paramore fan for 5 years now, never got to join the PFC and would love to be a part of it. I'll be going to the NYC concert this May just in time for my birthday and it would be my dream to meet them. Please if you could send me an invitation to the PFC this is my Email: Diesa522@hotmail.com
Thank you!;-)

annesia's picture

I'm from South America. Paramore is coming to play a few concerts over here, I would like to know if you'd send an invitation to the PFC to my email? I really want to participate on a Meet &amp; Greet.
Email: annelisfuenmayor@gmail.com
Thank you very much, guys!

Pages