Skip directly to content

Paramore Greatest Hits CD

• Paramore Greatest Hits CD
    Posted on May 3, 2010
    The World Is A Renegade says
    Edited on March 30, 2012

Hi guys so i was listening to the radio and i heard that billy ocean was going to lanch a CD of his greatest hits. So i was wondering what if paramore came out with their own greatest hits CD would you buy it? I know what my anwser is yeah, i would definately buy it without fail

Forum category:
The World Is A Renegade's picture
on May 3, 2010 - 11:45am

Hi guys so i was listening to the radio and i heard that billy ocean was going to lanch a CD of his greatest hits. So i was wondering what if paramore came out with their own greatest hits CD would you buy it? I know what my anwser is yeah, i would definately buy it without fail

Forum category: 
fan_ of _paramore's picture

maybe if they put some songs on there not from their albums

Renegade Anna's picture

well, instead they should make like a 2nd dvd from the bne tour our wtevr, theyre not ready 4 somethin as big as that, if they continue this succesful in 10 years, then they should make one

Nick A07's picture

Well maybe i would buy it. But paramore might need to do one or two more albums first.

Carly is fixed at zero's picture

well the reason i wouldn't buy it is because i probably already own all the songs too.

Carly is fixed at zero's picture

not yet. ask again in about ten years.

Juli York's picture

I would buy it just because it would be paramore's lol but i wouldn't feel like dying to get it...

violet cullen's picture

Thank you Matt.
I think we'd all buy it, this is paramore.net. we'll just have to keep dreaming.

ParaMaddie359's picture

Um obviously!
Who cares Matt??? I would buy it!

MidnightFelicis97's picture

5 years of music doesn't really warrant a need for a greatest hits CD.