Skip directly to content

Paramore UK tour

• Paramore UK tour
    Posted on May 14, 2013
    Paramore_GB says
    Edited on May 14, 2013

Hey parafamily, I guess all of us UK fans are still buzzing over the news of paramore doing a UK tour in september. I am hopefully gonig to the Manchester show, and i hope i get a chance to meet you all, as you all sound like lovely people. Role on September 20th ( 4 months and 6 days till the show ) :D Who's gonig to a show, and which show/s are you guys are attending

Forum category:
Paramore_GB's picture
on May 14, 2013 - 3:35pm

Hey parafamily, I guess all of us UK fans are still buzzing over the news of paramore doing a UK tour in september. I am hopefully gonig to the Manchester show, and i hope i get a chance to meet you all, as you all sound like lovely people. Role on September 20th ( 4 months and 6 days till the show ) :D Who's gonig to a show, and which show/s are you guys are attending

Forum category: 
paradiamond's picture

does anyone know the set list for the UK paramore tour?
BTW i am going on the 24th of September in nottingham!

aloverrah's picture

I guess it counts... I'll be seeing them in Dublin :D

Serena-Rochelle's picture

Can't wait! ...sucks going alone so sad my friends didn't get tickets ...x
~if anyone wanted to meet up b4 hand message me~

ellielouise's picture

I'm going to Wembley 27th September!! omgomgomgomg

Loulyhoot's picture

Im going on the 27th @ Wembley!!!! #EXCITEMENT

MollyBoyer's picture

I'm seeing them at wembley on 27th Sept...asdfghjkl omg

AStealthyPenguin's picture

Is anyone else having issues buying tickets? I keep getting an error when ever I try and book them.

hannahrj's picture

Why no dates in Scotland or in the Northeast of England? Our daughter is a huge fan. For us to go and have to pay for an adult too with hotel and travel is too much!! Not very happy with Hayley and her crew currently!! This will end in disappointment for our daughter. A UK tour includes Scotland! Disgruntled of Newcastle!!

allison_osorio's picture

yo voy al concierto de chile *-* en el 17 de julio en el movistar arena

Alex B's picture

I'm going to Nottingham - cant wait!! September needs to hurry up!

rcuthill's picture

Are there no dates planned for Scotland? Its too expensive to have to travel as well as pay for tickets and maybe accomodation :(

chloe-emily's picture

How was it possible to get an early entry ticket? I got tickets for Cardiff but never saw any early entry ones? And if I want to get near the front what would be the best time to start queuing, it's my first time to a Paramore concert so have no idea what to expect in terms of people camping out or getting there early and was thinking about going at like 12ish? Thanks :D

tragically_hip's picture

It was easy
http://www.paramore.net/forum/get-your-fan-club-presale-password-and-lin...
and
I'd start queuing the first week of September if I were you.

chloe-emily's picture

Damn, missed out on that then :( do you know roughly how many presale tickets are sold per event?

Pararawr.'s picture

Travelling over from Australia for the UK tour so keen! hope to meet some of you at the shows.
i got ee tix for all except the last wembley show

panhead's picture

Did anyone else that got an early entry ticket from ticketmaster get an email about a t-shirt? It asked me what size I wanted. I didn't even know that was included when I bought the ticket!

PARAWHOREEE.'s picture

If anyone is still looking for standing tickets www.viagogo.co.uk have some left :) So not all standing tickets are sold out yet!

FUCKAMORE's picture

LOVE LOVE LOVE ! MUCH LOVE HERE FROM THE PHILIPPINES ! HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD CARE TO SHOW US SOME LOVE TOO ! : ( ! wish you all the best !

abbyapple's picture

are they any tickets left for birmingham or manchester? if not pleaseeee add more dates!!!

Zoeyyy's picture

Woooo!!! Going to see Paramore in Cardiff! I can not wait! Bring on the 21st September!! :D

Jbrooks81's picture

If anyone else is going to the M.E.N Tour let me know, would be great to meet up or something XD

Jbrooks81's picture

I got Two tickets to the Manchester one, Block 115

erica234's picture

Hi, If anybody is looking for tickets I have 2 x seated tickets for Wembley Arena on 27th Sept (Friday). They are seated - section S5, Row V. I bought them before they released the second date so I bought some for the Saturday instead and now don't want the ones on the Friday. I'm only looking for what I paid for them. If you are interested please message me!

shutuphannah's picture

I'm going to be there to, but I could only get seated, still soooo excited!! CANT WAIT!!

chloeantoniou's picture

I wish I was going to the Manchester show, it would be lovely to meet you, but alas, I've got tickets for the Nottingham show, still buzzed though CAN'T WAIT!

Alex B's picture

See you there!

guitar_alien1's picture

I got 3 standing tickets for Manchester just before they sold out never been so excited!

LeCreamBun's picture

I'v got two standing tickets for me and my sister! where going to see them in Birmingham LG Arena and it's my first time seeing them and i'm SO EXCITED!!!:)

jediknightlinc's picture

Got my tickets for LG Arena Birmingham 23 Sept. So looking forward to it

KarishmaP.'s picture

GOT MY TICKETS!!!

Pages