Skip directly to content

WHAT DOES PARAMORE MEAN TO YOU? :)

• WHAT DOES PARAMORE MEAN TO YOU? :)
    Posted on Jan 20, 2012
    Matt ▲ says
    Edited on August 01, 2012

Paramore has changed my life more than 4 years ago, and I will never be the same! Their music makes me jump with smile on my face even if I'm depressed, and they means the world to me. And since I've seen them live last year, I finally felt that real energy of their music... So, Paramore changed my teenage years. WHAT ABOUT YOU? :)

Forum category:
its_Matt_yall's picture
on January 20, 2012 - 2:26pm

Paramore has changed my life more than 4 years ago, and I will never be the same! Their music makes me jump with smile on my face even if I'm depressed, and they means the world to me. And since I've seen them live last year, I finally felt that real energy of their music... So, Paramore changed my teenage years. WHAT ABOUT YOU? :)

Forum category: 
tinybombs's picture

I wish I could explain it this easy, ugh they're my everything you know? the feels omfg

DarkPrincess32's picture

Paramore means so much to me, it's the only music i can listen too that i can relate to, they have amazing music and lyrics everyone understands and that are full of meaning, the inspire me to keep smiling, no matter what, the show goes on, and there is always a bright side, even in your most darkest hours. they are one of the only reasons i am not dead right now...that and Kyle G? if you are reading this, know that that quiet chick from camp actually loves you so much but don't have no guts to say hey <3

123paramorelover's picture

Exactly Lycanfreak2 that is exactly what paramore means to me aswell. infact I am watching the final riot right now.

Lycanfreak2's picture

i'll try to explane it like this.
Without Paramore, i'll be Dead.

123paramorelover's picture

Paramore means alot to me. since listening to them I cant stop listening to them, they are a inspirational band and they produce beutiful music and they always manage to bring a smile to my face even when I am sad and upset. I will always love paramore.

RRL14's picture

I believe they don't just create great songs
It is modern preaching

bss's picture

PARAMORE = INSPIRATION! Their music is profound and natural. Jeremy and Taylor do a great job of JAMMING the SONG ... and Hayley... WOW! Not just an AMAZING singer, she is the best to front a rock band witnessed in many, many years!

Adam8myheart's picture

HA HA its very,very hard to concentrate!! that picture is ..........Yeah,PARAMORE means ever thing to me
they have changed my life forever.I'd give up any thing
for them.I'm not just addicted to their music,but also
the type of people they are OOO

Lacking Grace's picture

Its hard to take this topic seriously while looking at your profile picture.

Just putting it out there.