Skip directly to content

What other bands are you into?

• What other bands are you into?
    Posted on Jul 31, 2009
    TeddyBoi says
    Edited on March 30, 2012

Paramore is great! But dont get me wrong there are other bands we all listen to, or solo artists, i personally Love john mayer! What about you ?                 

Forum category:
TeddyBoi's picture
on July 31, 2009 - 8:12am

Paramore is great! But dont get me wrong there are other bands we all listen to, or solo artists, i personally Love john mayer! What about you ?                 

Forum category: 
valadouladrakaki's picture

NIRVANA,Ramones,The Beatles,Pink Floyd, Nightwish, My chemical Romance, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath,AC/DC,Led zeppelin(no solo artists)

hayleyAnnFIR's picture

but paramore is my 3rd favorite band

hayleyAnnFIR's picture

Black veil brides,falling in reverse,bullet for my valentine, Metallica,blink 182,sum 41,Avril Lavigne,asking Alexandra,and blood on the dance floor, panic at the disco,fall out boy, bring me the horizon, drugs,motionless in white, you me at six,green day,fly leaf, all time low, my chemical romance, SKRILLEX. thats pretty much it...

drummergirl '95's picture

RHCP,breaking benjamin,you me at six,flyleaf,skillet,30 sec to mars,three days grace,versaemerge,earlyrise,foo fighters,green day,linkin park... i know there's no connection between these bands,but i love every one of them :)

Orange_Girl's picture

Rammstein, Radiohead, Nirvana, Green Day, The White Stripes, U2, System of a Down, Foo Fighters, The Rolling Stones, Placebo, The Doors, Oasis, The Killers, The Used, The Who, The Strokes, The Raconteurs, Kaiser Chiefs, Kings of Leon, Tenacious D, Motley Crue, The Beatles, Deep Purple, Sonic Youth, The Ramones, The Pixies, The Cure, Aerosmith, Jimmy Eat World, The Dead Weather, Kasabian.

Lycanfreak2's picture

Hm..yah., forgot some :P
Volbeat - Metallica - Lamb of god - Guns and roses - avenged sevenfold - Bullet for my Valentine - The Ramones - Foo Fighters

stryperocks84's picture

Wait I Also forgot Tenacious D and Motley Crue!

stryperocks84's picture

BVB BFMV Megadeth Metallica Slayer Ugly Kid Joe Queensryche Cannibal Corpse The Devil Wears Prada The Ramones etc.

Lycanfreak2's picture

uhm..apart from Paramore...
Volbeat - Metallica - Lamb of god - Guns and roses - avenged sevenfold.

123paramorelover's picture

Apart from Paramore that I listen to the most (most of the time I replay there whole discography about 2-3 times a day) I also listen to Green Day, However I always find that I need to listen to paramore song after putting them on.

eszter_dora_szabo's picture

All Time Low, Owl City, Paradise Fears, Panic! at the Disco, Hey Monday

AnetteSL's picture

MUSE, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf and You Me At Six. These are basically everything to me. but there are a lot more I'm into. Some new bands you should check out are
The Nearly Deads and Cruskin.
A calm band that is ridiculously good is Iko. Other than that there are many great artists and such. One of my many favourites is the swedish multiman:
FreddeGredde.
i listen to alot of other things too, but I don't want to drag this out too much..

DeadlyPenguin's picture

Evanescence, Green day, My chemical romance, No doubt, Avril lavigne, Taylor swift, Selena gomez, Nicki minaj, Gwen stefani, Katy perry, and Bruno mars

Adam8myheart's picture

ADAM LAMBERT.......GAGA.......

GLASSBUTTERFLY's picture

Kings of Leon, Band Of Horses, Vampire Weekend, The Avett Brothers, Joss Stone, Foo Fighters, The Civil Wars, Fun., Capra, Pheonix, Shinedown, RHCP, A7X, Cage The Elephant, Young the Giant, MCR, OKGO, Black Keys, Bullet for my Valentine, Set You Goals, 30STM, Best Coast, DCFC, The Heavy, The Strokes, Sixx AM, Hanson (yeah THAT Hanson), Dropkick Murphys, Foster The People, Queens of the Stone age, Awolnation, Coldplay.

Just to name a few....

Herman08's picture

Muse, Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon, My Morning Jacket, Young the Giant, Foo Fighters, Drake

Raphute's picture

Avril Lavigne; Green Day; Taylor Swift; Copacabana Club; System of a Down; Becca; Epic Rap Battles of History; Tenacious D; Slipknot

SUCH_A_COLD_COLD_WORLD's picture

Flyleaf, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Skillet, Evanescence, Abandon All Ships, Bring Me The Horizon, Christina Perri, Skrillex....

anyzzinga's picture

You Me At Six, One Direction, All Time Low, VersaEmerge, 30 Seconds To Mars, Florence + the Machine, Katy Perry, Fall Out Boy, Tegan & Sara and more...

NotWarNotRapture's picture

Good music! :P

Paralove♡'s picture

Mayday Parade, You Me At Six & All Time Low :)

PeterJamesRice's picture

MUSE, GaGa, Adele, Bruno Mars, You Me At Six, Jessie J, Fall Out Boy, Bullet For My Valentine, The Defiled, James Morrison, Oasis, Queen, Slipknot, Beyonce, Rolling Stones, Guns n Roses, AND I love musical theater as well :)

allweknowisRIOT_2's picture

tegan and sara!!!! yes how could i forget

allweknowisRIOT_2's picture

set your goals, evanscense, 3 days grace, joan jett, flyleaf, fireflight, o did i mention set your goals?

Candice the Ghost's picture

Seether, Evanescence, No Doubt...

drummergirl '95's picture

you me at six,all time low,3 days grace,30stm,linkin park :D

JD_898's picture

Versaemerge, We Came As Romans, TDWP. LP, Chiodos, In Fear and Faith, Falling in Reverse

Midgetom's picture

Bands that im listening to alot recently are Trivium, Slipknot, Four Year Strong, Set Your Goals and Flyleaf

Team Harry Potter's picture

I love many bands, The Living end, Josh Pyke, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Bryan Adams, Taylor Swift, Relient K, Tegan & Sara, there's so many more :)

chloe_murden's picture

All Time Low, Octane Ok, A Day To Remember.

Pages