Skip directly to content

Why Do We Love Paramore?

• Why Do We Love Paramore?
    Posted on Oct 9, 2010
    ParamoreFans Indonesia says
    Edited on March 30, 2012

We're all here, being members of Paramore.net, because of one reason: PARAMORE.

We listen to their music, we sing along to their songs, we buy their albums, we support them, we talk about them, we brag about them, we put their faces up on our walls and everything, but all in all.. we LOVE them.

surely every single fan here has their own reasons as to WHY they've come to love Paramore. is it the music? is it the lyrics? is it their personality? or do you maybe have other stories of how Paramore has played a part in your life? Proudly share with all of us! :D

Please don't mind our name, because this thread is dedicated to PARAMORE and to ALL their fans from all parts of the world! So we could all show Paramore some (more) love :)

Forum category:
ParamoreFans Indonesia's picture
on October 9, 2010 - 10:31pm

We're all here, being members of Paramore.net, because of one reason: PARAMORE.

We listen to their music, we sing along to their songs, we buy their albums, we support them, we talk about them, we brag about them, we put their faces up on our walls and everything, but all in all.. we LOVE them.

surely every single fan here has their own reasons as to WHY they've come to love Paramore. is it the music? is it the lyrics? is it their personality? or do you maybe have other stories of how Paramore has played a part in your life? Proudly share with all of us! :D

Please don't mind our name, because this thread is dedicated to PARAMORE and to ALL their fans from all parts of the world! So we could all show Paramore some (more) love :)

Forum category: 
Brian_3's picture

I love Paramore because of their music, obviously, but I love them because they are doing what I always dreamt of doing: being in a band. It's not that they're big, or famous; the experience and fun you would get to have being in any sort band would be awesome. I want an exciting life with it's own ups and downs; I don't want a normal, mediocre, humdrum life when I'm older :D

AnE CarolinE S.'s picture

With few words I can say that Paramore complete the forgotten and empty part of my life...

Lacking Grace's picture

The moment I found Paramore, my life had changed from a routine with no real feeling to a life filled with meaning and laughter. I laughed with Paramore, I sang with Paramore, I fought with Paramore, and cried with Paramore. When everything else was against me, I could run to Paramore and their words cradled me through the pain. If it werent for finding this savior, I wouldn't have opened up and met the friends I have now. So I owe them everything I have, because thats what they gave me.

LastSecondChance's picture

The correct question is: why DON'T we love Paramore? The list will be much easier to make considering there would be nothing on that list at all!! ahaha!

To be honest I love everything about Paramore, I would take more then 2000 characters to explain that. The music, the songs, the lyrics they are all amazing., inspering and just really good. To be honest I just love everything about them and well I can't put into words how amazing they areee!!! I agree with all the reason bellow!!!!!! :) xx

Love you Paramoreeee XD

jarrett lover's picture

i love paramore because of their life changing music, i can relate to their music,and when im in the most painful part of my life,their music is there to back me up,i also love the way they care about their fans and i love the way their music,ok,i could go on and on but i wont because we are only aloud to type so much

ParaMoreloVer09's picture

Why we love paramore? Its SIMPLE.
PARAMORE has a great MUSICS.
PARAMORE love their fans(US)
PARAMORE have a great PERSONALITY.

and the most..............

I LOVE PARAMORE BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME! I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT KIND OF AWESOMENESS THEY HAVE! :)) different from all other bands :)

Jergy's picture

I love Paramore so much! There is nothing I don't like about them! I love their music, I love their lyrics! I love everything about them! They put on fantastic shows too!

ParamoreHannah's picture

I love Paramore because their lyrics are so pure and true and have heaps of meaning. Different people process lyrics from their songs different ways and they all mean and have different improtance amounts to us all but Paramore understands music and its purpose. Music is for entertainment, expressing emotiona nd of course... Moshing! and Paramore put all this to use in their songs!

itsErinyall's picture

I love Paramore Because the emotion comes through in their songs and also because they are just amazing and they come to Ireland yay!!

Bubbleskiss26's picture

I love paramore because unlike any other band they have an amazing personality! they are completely dedicated to their fans and their of course their songs stand for something more than s.e.x! Also they can play live! that's something that most bands can't do in our modern times! If i didn't have thier music then i would be nothing! Thanks 4 caring for your fans as we all care for you! and most of all thanks for making you AWESOME,,AMAZING,,WORLD CLASS music!!! xxx

Anny Chua's picture

because of their music.but basically everything.

cockybasketball's picture

'Cause their music is fucking awesome.

DeeMore's picture

Because they are the coolest band I ever known'
And their music help me through the days'
Thier lyrics was reflection of my life'
And the important thing is because of they are PARAMORE!:D

Parent At The Disco's picture

1. Haley's amaaazing energy on stage.
2. How amazingly tight and together the band plays all their songs whether live or in the studio
3. How many of their songs are really two songs in one (at least!)
4. The really interesting chord arrangements they use in all their songs
5. The little twists in the lyrics that use a turn of phrase you're not expecting.
6. How they reach out to and include their fans even though they're super-popular

YelyahSandy's picture

The music.
Duh.